Practical and advisory sessions aimed at developing and presenting work in preparation for Art or Art & Design course assessment and interview.
Portfolio building and preparation for art and design courses workshop
THESE SESSIONS CAN OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Develop a comprehensive, structured and cohesive body of work
- Enhance your visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Receive help with annotation
- Contextualise your work
- Develop organisation skills
- Present work which reflects an understanding of formal elements in visual art
- Discuss personal ideas and interests with a view to developing self-initiated work
- Explore a variety of approaches to drawing and other media
- Find creative solutions through the exploratory use of medium and process
Gillian Goodridge is a practising artist based at ArtSway. I graduated from the Arts University Bournemouth in 2012 with a BA (Hons) Fine Art. I have several years experience of supporting Art & Design and English students at Brockenhurst College and hold a Postgraduate Certificate In Education in Post-Compulsory Education And Training. I hope to have the opportunity to share my experience and enthusiasm for art with you.
Cost: £20 per hour including some materials. Negotiable reduced fee per person for groups
To book a one-to-one session or four-week course please call: 07769 781614
ArtSway Studio 5